Thursday, 30 March 2017

What's In My Newborns Hospital Bag

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you all the things I have packed for my newborns hospital bag.

I've had my bags packed for almost eight weeks! I'm so excited that I couldn't wait. Also, babies sometimes, can just suddenly decide to come without any notice. I'm actually two days overdue as I type this out, and I thought this sort of post may help someone who doesn't know what to pack. I can tell you



What's In My Newborns Hospital Bag

I didn't have to look far for a hospital bag. My husband brought me a Cath Kidston weekend away bag a couple of years ago and I've hardly used it. It's perfect. Not too big and not tiny either. I also think, it's gender neutral, since I'm having a surprise. 




What's in the bag?

4 sleepsuits - All in ones so it's easy to put on and change. Also, one of them will be its going home outfit.

4 vests - I've added these just incase of any major 'accidents' also I don't know how warm the hospital will be.

1 Cardigan - I absolutley adore this Winnie The Pooh cardigan. This is part of the going home outfit. 

2 Muslin sheets - I intend to exclusively breastfeed and these would be perfect for a cover up, or to wipe away any vomit or spillages. 



2 baby hats - One to wear in hospital and one to leave in

1 Cellular Blanket - this is perfect for regulating baby's temperature. Plus the hospital blankets aren't as soft as this one. 

1 swaddle blanket - Baby will be swaddled in this once born to keep them feeling safe and content. 

1 snuggle blanket - This blanket is tiny and is more of a comforting blanket. I brought this to announce my pregnancy to my husband, so it's special. 

1 Soother - I hope I don't have to use these. But, I brought one just incase. Helps to calm and soothe baby

20 Nappies - I have no idea how long I will be in hospital for. But I do know that I will be there for at least 1 night.

Barrier Cream - Just in case.

Carseat - which is installed and ready to go!



I really had to hold myself back from adding a ton of other things. I plan to be in hospital for a maximum of one night. But who knows? Also, I literally live five minutes away. So, if I do need more things for baby then I can send my husband home for it. 

I hope this has helped anyone who is stuck on what to pack for their newborns hospital bag. I will be doing a post  for what's in my hospital bag, I hope to get that up in a couple of days.

Thanks so much for reading. See you soon

Love Jenni x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jenni of Wonderland. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig