Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash - Review

Hey guys, this month I haven't got a monthly faves post for you as I haven't really brought much. However, I do have a review! 

I purchased Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Gel after seeing a ton ads for it on Youtube. 

I love Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water and have used nothing else to remove my makeup with for almost two years! It easily and quickly removes my makeup, even waterproof mascara instantly. So, upon finding out they were releasing a cleansing gel, I immediately ran (well, almost) to boots who had it on offer at £2.66 (rrp £3.99) Bargain!!






The packaging is similar to the micellar water bottle but not as wide in depth. The design is simple and clear and can easily be stored away in a cupboard or draw without taking up too much room.

The 'How to use' instructions on the back are easy to follow. I decided to use two pumps of the gel to determine how much product I would need to use to take my makeup off with. The gels consistency is perfect, not thick and not thin and foams up super quick. I applied to a wet face and began to massage in gentle circular motions around my face before going ahead and putting it on my eyes. I used a waterproof mascara to see how easily the micellar gel can get rid of it.

I know this may sound mad. But, whilst using the product I felt my skin being deeply cleansed. It felt refreshing and more so than using the micellar water. Once I was satisfied that the makeup had been lifted, I went ahead and rinsed my face. 

I was expecting to cleanse once more. However, when drying my face with a white towel no makeup transferred. I looked in the mirror and the makeup had gone! No panda eyes in sight, no smudges or residue. Plus, my skin felt soft and looked refreshed. 

I have been using the micellar gel for a month now and I have literally cracked open a new bottle today. I am so impressed with this product. My face hasn't dried out or looked dull. You only need one or two pumps of product to remove the makeup. Which helps my purse strings. I haven't looked back since using this product and I would highly recommend you try it, if you haven't already. I wouldn't be without it.

Thanks for reading. Have you tried the cleansing gel wash?

Love Jenni x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jenni of Wonderland. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig